The report examines the current scenario of the global Carpet Cleaners market and its market dynamics for 2022-2027. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth catalysts, restraints, and trends.
New York, May 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Carpet Cleaner Market – Global Outlook and Forecast 2022-2027” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05796159/?utm_source =GNW
The study covers both market supply and demand. It also profiles and analyzes the major companies and several other prominent companies operating in the market.
The global carpet cleaner market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.28% during the forecast period.
• The demand for technologically advanced carpet cleaner is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to the significant shift seen in developing economies.
• The transition to digitalization and increasing internet penetration in emerging economies will lead to growth in demand for carpet cleaners from online channels.
• As carpet flooring is not a necessity and more dependent on consumer choice, improving economy, disposable income, and awareness is expected to enable the market to grow significantly over the forecast period . Moreover, the increase in the disposable income of people has boosted the hospitality industry, which has led to an increased demand for carpet cleaners.
• Accelerating economic growth and increased construction and renovation activity in emerging economies such as Brazil and India are also fueling global demand for carpets and rugs. Additionally, a steady and increasing demand for automation and the civil aviation industry is also supporting the growth of the market.
• One of the major factors hindering the growth of the global carpet cleaner market is the availability of low cost labor in developing countries. In developing countries, manual labor is a preferred option to automatic machines due to its wide availability at all times.
• As carpet flooring is not a necessity and more dependent on consumer choice, improving economy, disposable income, and awareness is expected to enable the market to grow significantly over the forecast period . Moreover, the increase in the disposable income of people has boosted the hospitality sector, which has led to an increased demand for carpet cleaners.
• Home improvement activities are seen as a major spending area among millennials that can drive the carpet cleaner market. The drivers supporting the home improvement segment are rapid urbanization, an aging generation, and increasing disposable incomes in developing countries, thereby complementing the carpet and carpet cleaner market.
COVID-19 IMPACT ANALYSIS
The global carpet cleaners market suffered a slump during the COVID-19 pandemic as most of the economic activities were halted in 2020, especially during the first and second quarters of 2020. Most major revenue-generating end users were affected, resulting in lower sales. Strict government policies and regulations from local and national governments have restricted the movement of supplies and activities through production facilities and the logistics of finished goods from manufacturers to consumers. The pandemic and lockdown have disrupted the global carpet cleaner industry with huge disruptions in production and supply chain in the market. The lockdown started the trend of DIY activities as consumers were forced to self-isolate in households. People also found more time to spend on home renovations and other improvement activities. Although online demand accelerated in early 2020, challenges with product availability and remote delivery were common.
• End users have the option of opting for other carpet cleaning methods. Improved economy, automation, and awareness are expected to allow the market to grow significantly over the forecast period. Moreover, the rise in travel and tourism activities has boosted the construction of public infrastructure and the hotel sector, supporting the growth of the market.
• The offline channel dominates the carpet cleaner market in terms of distribution channels. However, the transition to digitalization and increasing Internet penetration in emerging economies predicts significant growth in the demand for online websites.
Segmentation by product
Segmentation by cleaning methods
• Carpet extractor
• Carpet steamers
• On line
Segmentation by end user
o Hospitality and retail
o Corporate offices
o Government institutions
o Educational institutes
o Travel and transport
• Contract cleaners
North America was the largest market for carpet cleaners in 2021, followed by Europe and APAC. The demand for carpet cleaners was mainly concentrated in countries like USA, Japan, China, UK, Germany and France. However, developing Asian countries such as India and Brazil are witnessing increased adoption of carpet cleaners due to the development of the commercial sector and increasing adoption of automation.
Segmentation by region
• North America
o United States
o United Kingdom
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
o Saudi Arabia
The market is characterized by the presence of diverse global and regional vendors. As international players would increase their footprint in the market, regional vendors are likely to find it increasingly difficult to compete with global players. The competition will be based solely on characteristics such as quality, quantity, technology, services and price. Market competition is expected to further intensify with an increase in product/service extensions, growth in technological innovations, and increase in mergers and acquisitions.
• Technology industries
Other Important Suppliers
• Boss cleaning equipment
• Cleantec innovation
• Daimer Industries Inc.
• Eureka Forbes
• Hefei Gaomei cleaning equipment
• Master blend
• NSS Company
• NUMATIC INTERNATIONAL LTD.
• Pacific Soil Care
• Prochem Europe Ltd
• MRC SPA
• BadgeR mats
• Carpet doctor
• Tornado Industries Inc.
• Truvox International Ltd.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05796159/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001